Little Dish Finance Dept, AFP Services Limited, Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8NQ
Call us on 020 3291 2409
Access to and use of this site (www.littledish.co.uk) is provided by Healthy Kids Limited subject to the following terms:
By using www.littledish.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.littledish.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.littledish.co.uk.
Healthy Kids Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Healthy Kids Limited. Your continued use of www.littledish.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Facebook and Instagram Giveaway Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Little Dish, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries can be made by following the instructions on the relevant promotional posts on the official LITTLE DISH Facebook or Instagram page. By entering the promotion entrants accept that their photos, images and comments may be used on Facebook or Instagram by Little Dish during the promotion and will be in full public view.
3. Entries can be made from the time and dates as specified in each promotional post. Each person who makes a valid comment on the post, or uploads a suitable photo as instructed in the promotion post, will be classed as an entry for a chance to win one of the stated prizes. In the event of any one person submitting more than one entry, only one entry will be included in the promotion.
4. The number and nature of the prize(s) available to be won will be detailed in each new promotional post. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of each promotion.
5. Photo uploads should be in the form of a jpeg (or similar) and no larger than 5MB.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and their own children or have the permission of the parent/legal guardian of any children featured in the photograph that are not their own. Children must not he shown in any situation that could be deemed:
· Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
· Depict any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
· Be offensive or be about hate;
· Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
· Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
· Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission;
· Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
· Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
· Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
· Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
7. Only one entry per person/Facebook/Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8. Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will not be included in any of the promotions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever.
10. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Winners will be drawn under independent supervision within 14 working days of each promotion closing date and will be notified via the Little Dish Facebook or Instagram post featuring the winner’s original entry. Winners will be required to send their full name and address to Little Dish via private Facebook or Instagram message or firstname.lastname@example.org within a further 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner(s), but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. Should the reserve winner fail to respond, the prize will be withdrawn and deemed void.
13. The prize will be despatched within 14 days of the winners supplying their contact details and prize choice, where applicable, following a verification process. In the event of the prize being offered as ‘personalised’, delivery may take longer. Winners of such prizes will be notified of the respective delivery times.
14. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner in person.
15. By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken, or posted on the Little Dish Facebook page, as part of the Promotion.
16. For each promotion a winners’ list will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘Little Dish [Insert Promotion Title] FB Promotion’ to: email@example.com for a minimum of 3 months after the promotion end date.
17. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the sole purpose of the administration of the promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
19. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding these promotions should be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook or Instagram.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Little Dish’ Facebook or Instagram page, or elsewhere during the promotions that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Little Dish’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Little Dish, Astley House, 33 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JQ
Use of www.littledish.co.uk
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.littledish.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.littledish.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Healthy Kids Limited.
2. You agree to use www.littledish.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.littledish.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Under no circumstances will Healthy Kids Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.littledish.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
2. Healthy Kids Limited does not warrant that functions contained in www.littledish.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Little Dish or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
1. Little Dish names, images and logos identifying Little Dish and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Healthy Kids Limited.
1. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.