Who We Are
Little Dish gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Little Dish US, LLC trading as Little Dish registered office is at 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, Delaware, 19808. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers and act as the data controller and processor. Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA377244. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information That We Collect
Little Dish processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
- Identity Data which includes your first name, last name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number and child’s date of birth.
- Contact Data which includes your address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic Data which includes your postcode, preferences and interests.
- Technical Data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use our Site and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Little Dish takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- To provide you with marketing information and products via email or post.
- For our own internal records.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To customise the Site for you to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings which you are most interested in.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To run and administer competitions including sending out prizes.
- To process and resolve customer care enquiries.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- We collect your personal data in order to taste test products with our Tiny Taster panel.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our Site to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Site. Cookies allow Sites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Site and what pages they tend to visit, so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the Site structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our Site. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The Site can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To recognise when you return to our Site. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us. All cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
You have the right to access any personal information that Little Dish processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Little Dish uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Opal services – Accounting services
- Survey Monkey – Surveys and competitions
- Ecourier – Courier service
- Pure 360 – Marketing emails service
- Google – Marketing reporting and targeting
- Other third-party platforms – Marketing reporting and targeting
Little Dish takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
- Personal data held a secure server
- Restricted access to personal data
How Long We Keep Your Data
Little Dish only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.